|Gabrielle Chanel & Serge Lifar (was a French ballet dancer and choreographer of Ukrainian origin, famous as one of the greatest male ballet dancers of the 20th century.)|
1. Chanel Modes - First name of Chanel house
2. Canotier - Favorite and invariable accessory
3. Chanel's first published model - Harper's Bazaar 1962, named "A charming chemise of Chanel"
4. Gabrielle invaded her hair after every fashion show, because she thought that it was formula of success.
5. Favorite stone - Nacre
6. She respected - Yves Saint Laurent and Christobal Balenciaga
YSL C. Balenciaga
7. Coco's friends - Salvador Dali, Pablo Picasso, Serge Lifar, Igor Stravinsky, Pierre Reverdy, Jean Cocteau, Misia Sert
8. She died on a day she hated - Sunday, 10.01.1971
P.S Source - Henry Gidel's book "Coco Chanel"